Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I Bought a Mustang!

However, it is currently in 1000s of pieces waiting to be assembled into a car and then delivered to me in 6 to 8 weeks. I told the salesman at Perry Ford, who was very nice and didn't pressure me at all to buy, about my bad experience at Mossy and he took another $100 off the price. I ordered a 2006 GT Coupe Premium, redfire metallic, 5 speed manual, interior upgrade, side airbags, alarm and 18" wheels. What am I most excited about? Being able to select from 256 colors for the dashboard lights! That and the fun of driving my first real sports car. So now I wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zoom Zoom!!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Have fun tooling around in that baby!
Sandi

Homer Simpson said...

Zoom Zoom is Mazda - I'm getting a Ford! Mazda's will be eating my dust!

I will have loads of fun!